Year 10 Work Experience July 2023
Our Career provider, Career Connect, are happy to announce a return to an in-person Year 10 Work Experience Program for 2023.
The placements will take place during the week 17th to 20th July. We appreciate your on-going support and look forward to students enjoying their experiences.
If you have any questions, please direct any queries to Chloe Elliot, email: Chloe.Elliot@careerconnect.org.uk
Students will be required to find their own placements. Students will receive information and support about how to do this and they will be supported by staff in school should they have further questions.
Students should complete the online form above by no later than Friday 14th April.
|Career Connect Year 10 Work Experience Letter to Families||01st Mar 2023||Download|
- Attendance and Absence
- Adverse Weather Closure
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- Exam Information
- First Aid, Medical Needs and School Health Nurse
- Free School Meals
- Higher Prior Attaining Students
- House System
- Mobile Phones
- Online Safety
- Parents' Evenings and Tutor Meetings
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Framework
- The Learner Engagement Team
- Vertical Tutoring
- Year 11: 2022/23 Hoodies and Yearbook
- Year 13: 2022/23 Yearbook