The Oxfordshire County Council awards the transport contracts for the school. The timetables can be accessed using the document below.
Oxfordshire County Council's transport department have advised that Pulhams Coaches are running route 3202.
Contact details for Pulhams Coaches are:
- Phone: 01451 820369
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Pulham's Coaches
Timetables and provider details can be found on Oxfordshire County Council’s website:
Queries to the County Council can be directed to:
- Telephone – 01865 323500
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints about the bus service should be directed to the County Council via email to QMCC@oxfordshire.gov.uk.
All students using route 3202 will be issued a bus pass from Oxfordshire County council and must carry and show the driver their pass each time they get on the school bus. The drivers have the right to refuse to allow students to travel if they cannot show their bus pass.
Oxfordshire County Council can reissue replacement passes on receipt of a £10 cheque or postal order. Parents need to contact Oxfordshire County Council with their child's name, date of birth and school when sending the payment.
Please send this to:
Oxfordshire County Council Supported Transport Services
PO Box 867
- Attendance and Absence
- Adverse Weather Closure
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- COVID-19 National Testing Programme
- Exam Information
- Free School Meals
- Higher Prior Attaining Students
- House System
- Mobile Phones
- Online Safety
- Parents' Evenings and Tutor Meetings
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Framework
- The Learner Engagement Team
- Transition from Year 6 to Year 7 2021-22
- Year 11 Yearbook/Hoodies 2021
- Vertical Tutoring