Work Experience Opportunities
Virtual Work Experience and development opportunities coming soon.
Speakers for Schools
The Experience Programme
The mission is to give all young people access to the top. By connecting their national network of schools with industry leading employers, Speakers for Schools open young people’s eyes to the possibilities ahead of them.
The programme is run through a simple, safe-guarded portal, giving students access to opportunities, schools an easy way to manage their work experience and employers the chance to diversify their early talent pipelines and meet their social mobility goals.
Visit their website for more information: https://www.speakersforschools.org/experience-2/
Virtual Work Experience
Gain experience with the top employers in the UK. Free and live programmes in the most sought after industries.
Visit their website for more information: https://www.springpod.co.uk/virtual-work-experience
- Attendance and Absence
- Adverse Weather Closure
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- COVID-19 National Testing Programme
- Exam Information
- Free School Meals
- Higher Prior Attaining Students
- House System
- Medical and School Health Nurse
- Mobile Phones
- Online Safety
- Parents' Evenings and Tutor Meetings
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Framework
- The Learner Engagement Team
- Year 11 Yearbook/Hoodies 2021
- Vertical Tutoring