Key Stage 2 Science Pupils come to The Henry Box SchoolPosted on: 18/04/2018
Key Stage 2 Science Pupils come to The Henry Box School.
Recently we were visited by six groups of students from both Queen Emma's Primary School and Hailey C of E Primary School. The aim of the sessions was to support the pupils with their new Science topics, through scientific investigation. The groups looked at Forces, Metals and States of Matter.
The staff from The Henry Box School and the primary schools were ably assisted by our Science Prefects: Tom Page, Freddie Hodgetts, Tom Marques-Wood and Liam Readhead.
It was great to see the enthusiasm and scientific curiosity of our next generation of young Scientists.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years