The Henry Box School, and Oxford Brookes Photography competitionsPosted on: 20/03/2018
The Art Department at The Henry Box School will be running their own photography competition alongside the Oxford Brookes Photography competition by awarding winners in each of our houses.
The same set of criteria applies, and entries should be received no later than Saturday 31st March and emailed to: email@example.com along with your name, tutor group and house.
The Henry Box School entries will be judged, and the winners will have their photographs printed and displayed in school.
Click on the link below to enter The Oxford Brookes University Competition.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years