Year 11: Post Lockdown Education, Employment or Training GuidePosted on: 16/07/2020
Young people in Year 11 will be receiving an information booklet for young people in Oxfordshire about their education, employment and training options at 16+.
A booklet has been put together by Oxfordshire County Council’s Education, Employment and Training (EET) Service to give young people, in Oxfordshire some development activities that will help with future education or employment steps. The EET team help to support all young people from school year 11 through to 13 in finding suitable education, employment or training.
What does the guide cover?
- Advice on Next Steps
- Your Options
- CHOICES sessions (for further support)
Your plan may be to stay on in your school’s sixth form, but there are many other options available to you. You will need to be in some form of learning up until your 18th Birthday. This could be school, an apprenticeship, a traineeship or work alongside some part-time learning or training. This is known as RPA.
Please visit the oxme.info website for more information and to get an electronic copy of the guide.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years