School Health Co-ordinator
Ms Dognon is our School Health Co-ordinator and is in school to support students, including areas that mental health issues. Ms Dognon will provide a safe space for any young person to talk about any issues they may have.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
We can offer a safe and confidential space for you to talk through any issues you may have and helps you explore your way through sometimes difficult experiences and feelings. For example you may be having difficulty with IDENTITY, FAMILY, FRIENDS, LOSS.
You may be feeling
DEPRESSED, ANGRY, ANXIOUS, HURT.
Through exploring these feeling and issues together, we aim to help you grow your self-worth and build upon your resilience.
An agreement will be made in the first session on confidentiality, in which the staff member will explain to you that everything you say is confidential unless we feel you are at risk of harming yourself, being harmed or harming another person.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- You can self-refer by posting a self-referral slip into the post box which is always kept locked.
- You may be referred by your House Leader.
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Framework
- Attendance and Absence
- Adverse Weather Closure
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- Exam Information
- First Aid, Medical Needs and School Health Nurse
- Free School Meals
- Higher Prior Attaining Students
- House System
- Mobile Phones
- Online Safety
- Parents' Evenings and Tutor Meetings
- The Learner Engagement Team
- Vertical Tutoring
- Year 13: 2023/24 Leavers' Hoodies and Yearbook