A Level Results 2022Posted on: 18/08/2022
The Henry Box students and staff are celebrating a fantastic set of results for this year’s Year 13 students. The excellent results are a reflection of the hard work and dedication shown by our students over the past 2 challenging years.
31% of students achieved grades A*- A and 99.7% of all students achieved grades of A* - E. Many of our students have secured places at highly competitive universities and apprenticeships, and we would like to wish them every success as they prepare for the next chapter in their lives.
The achievements of our Year 13 students are worth far more than a grade. The resilience they have shown under such conditions is remarkable. They are all exceptional, inspiring, and talented young people and we couldn’t be prouder of them.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years