GCSE Fine Art and A Level Fine Art & TextilesPosted on: 03/07/2018
This years Art Exhibition showcases our confident artists. Students have explored a range of exciting and interesting ideas. Work is relevant, meaningful, personal, challenging and often based on personal experience. The support and respect they have shown for each others ideas and work has contributed greatly to the creative process.
All students have had the opportunity to learn how to create work from a range of media and used varied techniques, including digital photography, video work, installation work, ceramic sculpture, latex work and etching. Themes are used as starting points to allow students to develop their ideas in any direction.
We hope you enjoy our exhibition and thank you for your support in encouraging your son or daughter with their artistic studies.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years