Getting ready to start Secondary?
Starting secondary or high school can be both exciting and a little bit scary for you and your child.
As parents and carers, preparing for this change and making sure that your child feels able to take the step from primary school can feel difficult.
However, there are many ways in which we can help our children – and ourselves – feel ready.
Find some helpful information and practical tips from Place2Be click here.
- Attendance and Absence
- Adverse Weather Closure
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- Exam Information
- Free School Meals
- Higher Prior Attaining Students
- House System
- Mobile Phones
- Parents' Evenings and Tutor Meetings
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Framework
- The Learner Engagement Team
- The MILL Academy
- Transition from Year 6 to Year 7