World Bee Day 2022Posted on: 16/06/2022
World Bee Day is celebrated on May 20 each year. The purpose of the international day is to acknowledge the role of bees and other pollinators for the ecosystem.
Every year on this day, the global public will focus on the importance of preserving honeybees and all other pollinators. People will be reminded of the significance of bees in providing for the needs of humanity.
The task was to create a resource (like a poster) that is either focused on.
1) Why we must save our Bees
2) What can we do to save our Bees
3) Fascinating facts about Bees
4) A combination of some/all of the above
Winners will receive house points and a free Bee Bomb (wildflower seeds to attract Bees). Their resource will also go on display in the Science Department.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years