RS A level Meat the Future tripPosted on: 16/12/2021
The RS A level groups attended a study day at the Oxford University Natural History Museum called Meat the Future. Students spent the day learning about the impact that the meat industry has on the planet and what this means for the future of meat on our plates.
The lectures included looking at whether meat is good for us, the impact that consuming meat on the scale we do has on the planet, how supermarkets promote meat to us and whether lab grown meat is a suitable alternative.
Everyone had a great day and really enjoyed the lectures, which support their A level RS studies.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (1)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years