- News & Dates
- Take on a Teacher - Challenge 7
Share This Page
Email this page
- facebook Share this page on Facebook
- twitter Tweet this page
- pinterest Pin this page
Take on a Teacher - Challenge 7Posted on: 01/03/2021
Take on a Teacher!
Lockdown 3 series of PE challenges!
Miss Cook's plank challenge - testing participants' core strength! Submit results via the form link below and these will contribute towards the House Cup Competition.
* Equipment needed: a stop watch/timekeeper.
* Rules: You must keep your back flat and make sure your legs don't touch the floor!
* Results to be submitted online by: Friday 5th March, 3pm
* Lookout online for further staff video entries later in the week!
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years