Summer Work Year 12
In order to prepare you for the upcoming academic year, we feel it is important that you continue to study effectively for all of your courses.
This booklet will provide you with the following:
- A list of tasks/content that you should have completed during the time you have been working remotely. This must be completed before you return in September. Failure to complete these tasks and be up to date with work will result in use of the stage system/a review of your place in sixth form.
- Optional learning which you can choose to do if you want to over the summer. This is particularly useful if you are hoping to take one of your subjects at University. Don't forget that you can also use the MOOC function on unifrog for extra courses
Business A Level
Maths and Further Maths
- The Henry Box School Sixth Form Open Evening 2023
- The Henry Box School Open Day 2023
- Transition from Year 6 to Year 7
- OLEVI Programmes
- Sixth Form