Take on a Teacher - Challenge 6Posted on: 22/02/2021
Take on a Teacher!
Lockdown 3 series of PE challenges!
Mr Gilkes is back with Shoe Golf - testing participants' coordination and balance!
- Select one standard sized plastic box (e.g. a storage box or black recycling bin).
- Put the box against a wall away, well clear from anything that is fragile.
- Walk five paces back.
- Using your foot, flick your shoe into the box target.
- Record your best score from five attempts.
- Submit results online via the link below (also on Satchel One) to earn House points.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (1)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years