Take on a Teacher - Challenge 5Posted on: 08/02/2021
Take on a Teacher!
Lockdown 3 series of PE challenges!
Mr Hill's "figure of eight" ball challenge - testing participants' skill, speed and hand/eye coordination! Submit results via the form link below and these will contribute towards the House Cup Competition.
* Equipment needed: yourself, any ball and a time keeper.
* Rules: Start from a safe position, with nothing close to you. Stand with feet shoulder width apart, with a ball held in your hands between your legs. Manoeuvre the ball in a figure of eight direction around both legs, always returning through the middle.
* See how many complete "figure of eights" you can do in 30 secs. If you drop the ball, just pick it up, and carry on.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (1)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years