Take on a Teacher - Challenge 3Posted on: 25/01/2021
Take on a Teacher!
Lockdown 3 series of PE challenges!
Miss Westwood's mountain climber challenge - testing participants' core strength and balance! Submit results via the form link below and these will contribute towards the House Cup Competition.
- Equipment needed: yourself and a time keeper.
- Rules: Start from a high plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders. Then drive one knee forward toward your opposite elbow while engaging your abs. Return to your plank position, then drive the knee of your opposite foot in. Repeat the movement, alternating legs and speeding up your movements. See how many mountain climbers you can complete in 30 seconds.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years