Take on a Teacher - Challenge 2Posted on: 18/01/2021
Take on a Teacher!
Lockdown 3 series of PE challenges!
Miss Cook's frying pan and sock challenge - testing participants' hand-eye coordination! Submit results via the form link below and these will contribute towards the House Cup Competition.
* Equipment needed: about 20 pairs of socks, 1 frying pan, 1 basket/bowl and 1 timekeeper.
* Rules: You must be 2m from the basket/bowl and you have 30 seconds to get as many pairs of socks into the basket/bowl by hitting them in with the back of the frying pan!
Results to be submitted by: Friday 22nd January, 3pm
Lookout online for further staff video entries later in the week!
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (1)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years