Take on a Teacher! Welcome to the Lockdown 3 series of PE challenges!Posted on: 11/01/2021
Mr Gilkes kicks things off with a House Peg Challenge - testing participants' flexibility and agility! Submit results via the satchel one link and these will contribute towards the PE Term 3 House Competition.
• Rules: get someone from your household to apply 20 pegs to your clothes & body whilst you are blindfolded, fastest time to remove all pegs.
• Equipment needed: 20 pegs, 1 blindfold (to be removed upon starting challenge), 1 timekeeper & adjudicator.
• Submit results online via Satchel One to earn House points.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years