Teacher of D&T, Mr Bishop makes PPE for NHSPosted on: 24/04/2020
There's been a big call on industry and schools to try and help our NHS by making PPE on 3D Printers or Laser cutters.
Our very own teacher of D&T, Mr Bishop has made 2 batches of PPE so far. He has taken 30 to The Windrush Health Centre and 15 to Nuffield Medical Centre on the first day alone. He then took a further 10 to Long Hanborough Medical Centre and 50 to the NHS central collection point in Oxford - earmarked for Witney MIU.
Well done Mr Bishop, what an amazing achievement and such a great help to our NHS at this time.
Abingdon Minor Injuries staff wearing the visors.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (6)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years