Key Stage 3 Awards EveningPosted on: 23/07/2018
On Tuesday, 10th July, the school held its annual Key Stage 3 Awards Evening to celebrate students’ hard work and progress, as well as those students who best display our school values. Numerous awards were presented, including Key Stage 3 Awards, as voted for by the winners’ peers, Subject Awards, and two very special awards, the Chris Hardy Award and the Anna Jones Award for Overcoming Adversity.
We enjoyed a number of speeches from students and our guest speaker, Ms. Priyanka Panchal, a PhD student in Psychiatry from Oxford University.
Thank you to all of the staff and students who made the evening possible.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (6)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (1)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (1)
- PE Department (7)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years