YEAR 10 WORK EXPERIENCEPosted on: 23/07/2018
All Year 10 students participated in five days of work experience from 16th – 20th July.
They were prepared for the experience by their tutors and Oxfordshire County Council, so that they understood what was expected of them as well as the Health and Safety issues. They all applied for their jobs and many were interviewed by their employers. The students were visited/contacted by staff from school who monitored their experience.
We believe that the placements gave our students a valuable opportunity to accept new challenges, to develop important social skills, show initiative and take responsibility for themselves and we congratulate them for their success.
With increasing numbers of students in the school, we are always looking for new employers willing to take The Henry Box School students for Work Experience. Please let me know if you may be able to help.
- All Authors
- Alex Wells, Sophie Crichton and Immy Holt (1)
- Art department (1)
- Dr Roman Zozaya (1)
- HBSA (1)
- History Faculties (1)
- Isaac Sandhu, Year 8 (1)
- Library (7)
- MFL Department (1)
- Miss C Clarke and the Oxfam Group (1)
- Mr C Tysom School Leader - Post 16 (2)
- Mr Gilkes, Teacher of PE (3)
- Mr S Davis - Head of Science (1)
- Mr Tysom (2)
- Mrs Wells (6)
- Ms W J Hemmingsley Headteacher (2)
- PE Department (7)
- Performance and Creativity Faculty (2)
- Social Science Faculty (1)
- All Years