Virtual Transition Days 2021
Dear Future Henry Box Students
Sadly, this year we cannot welcome you to our fantastic school as planned. However, we wanted to make sure that you got a chance to meet some of our teachers and have a go at some secondary school work.
We have put together a timetable of virtual lessons for you to access using the links in the document below. We know this won't be the same as having face-to-face lessons, but we hope it will give you a flavour of the things you would have been doing and whet your appetite for more!
Please don't feel you have to do all of the lessons - you can do as many or as few as you like, in whichever order you want. All you have to do is open the document below and then click the links to access the lessons from our teachers.
Enjoy meeting our staff and sampling the subjects we offer.
We hope you have a great summer and cannot wait to meet you properly in September.
Everyone at The Henry Box School
- Attendance and Absence
- Adverse Weather Closure
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- COVID-19 National Testing Programme
- Exam Information
- Free School Meals
- Higher Prior Attaining Students
- House System
- Mobile Phones
- Online Safety
- Parents' Evenings and Tutor Meetings
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Framework
- The Learner Engagement Team
- Transition from Year 6 to Year 7 2021-22
- Year 11 Yearbook/Hoodies 2021
- Vertical Tutoring